Cantilevers are widely recognized as being highly effective for storing long and difficult items. Mobile systems are widely recognized as being highly effective for freeing up space and adding capacity. Put the two together, and you have the ultimate storage solution that maximizes every centimetre of useable space.
Mobile cantilever racks are standard cantilever racks that are mounted on mobile galvanized trolleys. With no front uprights to obstruct load placing and retrieval, Mobile Cantilevers need only one aisle open at a time using rails that are sunk into the floor. The trolleys are operated via an easy to use control panel or remote control. With numerous user functions and customization, Mobile Cantilevers offer an excellent solution in many warehouse or workshop environments.
Making cantilevers mobile saves space compared to standard cantilever racks, and can increase storage capacity by as much as 200%. Each mobile cantilever rack can be made to measure or easily adjusted, taking into account your unique storage needs and the available space in your warehouse.
The Mobile Cantilever offers the following features and benefits as standard:
- Relatively cheap cantilever racks because standard components are used
- Height-adjustable carrying arms
- Increases the range of goods that can be stored
- Save approx. 67% of the space required for static cantilever racks, increase the storage capacity by up to 200%
- Wide variety of accessories
- State-of-the-art technology for perfect support of optional functions and a touchscreen with clear graphic display for optimal visibility
- Designed according to the European directive 2006/42 / EC and DIN EN 15095.
- Cantilever rack height: up to approx. 9 m.
- Arm length: from 0.6 to 1.5 meters.
- Trolley length: up to 90 m.
- Speed: up to 4.8 or 4.2 m. / Min.
- Placement arms: at an angle of 2 degrees