If you're operating a 3PL company, you need optimum storage solutions to guarantee the speed, flexibility and safety of your stored products.
Storage that's designed with a clear understanding of the way items are moved and used, can save time and speed-up processes significantly.
Some of the key issues you may face are:
- Flexibility to alter layouts and adapt as contracts change
- Ability to store a variety of different sized goods
- Ensuring optimum use of space in a warehouse
- Obtaining the most storage in the smallest space
- Fast access to goods as deliveries are collated and assembled
We understand the issues a 3PL warehouse faces, and suggest the best layout to maximise your space.
We can offer assistance with:
- Optimal design of an existing or new warehouse
- Increasing your material-handling efficiency
- Optimising your stock levels
With our wide range of pallet-racking solutions, you can double your use of existing space – increasing storage by up to 83%.
Want to see your designs in 3D before committing to them?
Our bespoke 3D simulation software analyses and simulates the performance of your warehouse operation.
- Evaluates the benefits of different warehouse solutions
- Helps you understand the advantages and disadvantages before costly investment
Pallet storage for heavy & bulky items
Pallet racking can maximise the height, width and depth of your storage areas, and is ideal for storing heavy or bulky items requiring a fork lift truck for picking.
- Perfect for large distribution centres or warehouses
- Available as a wide-aisle, narrow aisle, or drive-in solution
- Range of accessories including pull-out-units, mesh shelving and walkways
Increase storage capacity with mobile pallet racking
MOVO, the mobile pallet racking solution provides dense pallet storage. It helps to reduce costs for a new building and better-utilises existing warehouse storage space.
- Suitable for any kind of warehoused goods
- Guaranteed operational safety at temperatures as low as -30°C
- Wide variety of accessories
Pallet Flow for cross docking situations
Pallet Flow creates a FIFO system within your pallet racking:
- An ideal cross-docking storage facility
- Automatic stock rotation
- Only two aisles required
- High speed of operation
- Uses up to 60% less floor space