The Carton Flow Picking Unit system is a fast and flexible solution for you to transport components to assembly stations without interruption. You can also easily adjust the shelves and wheels to ensure efficient movement of various sized packages.
The Carton Flow Picking Unit system is flexible enough to allow for changing and evolving warehouse layouts, thanks to the fact that it can be built as a stationary unit, or supplied with lockable wheels.
Alternatively it could also be integrated into pallet racking on any lower levels, below bulk storage, for example.
The Carton Flow Picking Unit system offers the following benefits as standard:
- Adjustable, ergonomic racks – for ultimate handler efficiency
- Separate loading and unloading – so picking can be carried out uninterrupted on either side
- High packing-density for carton storage – meaning more floor space
- Reduces travel distances and picking times
- Simple, fast installation
- Straightforward, modular system
- The width of the tracks can be adjusted
- Wheel tracks manufactured in galvanized steel and supplied with guiding rails to simplify loading
- Rollers are high quality polyethylene