The Hi280 Mobile Shelving System comes mounted on mobile units running along rails; matching the depth and width of standard Hi280 shelving sizes.
As a result of only needing one aisle for access, installations in a warehouse can double the capacity of storage.
The Hi280 Mobile Shelving System offers the following features & benefits as standard:
- High quality – manufactured from pre-galvanized steel, with mobiles made of epoxy coated steel
- Mobile-base wheels run on rails – floor-inlayed, or mounted directly on top of an existing surface
- High loads up to 15 tons – yet easily moved for additional mobility
- Extensive range of versatile accessories
- Electronic options available such as 'touch control' for easy access
- Compact shelving systems create secure and efficient storage – mobile units lock together to allow single-person access
Maximum loading for one row of shelving (moving manually): 40 tons*.
*Equal to a block of 20 shelving bays loaded with 2000kg per bay
From 1000mm – 3000mm (height)
From 300mm –500mm (depth)
Loading capacity (per shelf)
75kg – 400kg