Our applicants should have a genuine passion for technology, analytical thinking, interest towards communication skills and team projects.
Passion is the common ingredient among our colleagues, and if you’ve got it, then whatever your particular skills are, we’ll find the perfect home for them!
A fixed salary will be offered for the entire period. Transport from Brasov to Rasnov will be ensured by Dexion during the entire internship period.
Internships for technical positions in the Sales Support Center and Product Development Departments
Our Sales Support Center employs more than 45 engineeringeering professionals and delivers advanced technical support and services for Constructor Group corporate customers, partners and developer communities from all over Europe, Middle East and Africa.
The Product Development Team designs, develops and tests various new storage equipment to be manufactured in the Groups’s factories.
What will I do as an Intern?
- You will be trained on major technologies like the AutoCAD, AutoDesk Inventor, Storage Solutions, Automation and more.
- You will then apply what you have learned, by working alongside our Technical Experts in solving high complexity technical cases for our customers.
- You will be attending technical meetings with our salesmen to help deliver offers that feature the best technical solution.
- 2017 or 2018 technical profile graduates - currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree program.
- Knowledge of the English language.
- Availability to start in July 2017.
- Competency in Analytical Problem Solving.
- Relationship building and communication skills.
- Passion for technology.
Submit your application now at email@example.com