The Hi280 Standard Shelving system's applications are vast. You can build it as a traditional shelving system; a high-rise installation, or a multi-tier system. Whether you're operating standalone or manually-served picking, or a large, fully-automated central store.
Hi280 Standard Shelving is a flexible and versatile storage system for small-parts handling. Eliminating the need for cross-bracing maximises storage for its depth. While pre-galvanized steel results in a high, consistent quality, with a focus on using a minimum number of components as possible.
The Hi280 Standard Shelving system offers the following features and benefits as standard:
- Frame components and shelves manufactured in pre-galvanized steel
- Based on the principle of a minimum number of components – for fast assembly and rebuild
- Tested, dimensioned and approved in line with European FEM norms
- Extensive range of accessories
Depth: 300mm / 400mm / 450mm / 500mm / 600mm / 800mm
- 900mm / 1000mm / 1290mm
- Upright heights from 1000mm – 4600mm
- High-rise installations can be built up to a height of 12000mm
Loading capacity (per shelf):
75kg – 400kg for a (Uniform Distributed Load) UDL
Frame components and shelves manufactured in pre-galvanized steel as standard